Welcome to Little Yarnivore!

 Hello and welcome! 

My name's Emma and I've been an avid crafter for as long as I can remember. I started with crochet around about 12 years ago but picked up the needles back in 2024 and I've loved it since! 

The problem is though, like any good crafter, is that I've accumulated so much yarn that I don't know what to do with it! I did used to have an Instagram but recently got rid of the apps on my phone as a way to come off socials altogether and to find more peace in an analog world again, such as picking up more crafts or hobbies. 

So I've decided to go back to old times and create a blog! Since I do love them and also as a way of accountability for finishing projects! So without further adieu, lets get cracking! 

Woolly love, 

Emma  🧶🦕

xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yarny Shows and plans